Welcome to the Year Three page
Here you will find information about Hazel and Sycamore classes.
Year 3 Key Information:
- PE is on Tuesdays (outdoors) and Thursdays (indoors). Please remind your child to arrive in their PE kit. Please see Mrs Jagger’s newsletter for what to wear for PE lessons.
- Spelling Tests are every second Friday. Please encourage regular practise at home. Copies of the spelling lists have been sent home for this half term and are also on the website.
- Reading. The children will read every day at school. They will have one book to read at home and one book to read at school. When they bring their finished reading book in from home, they can change their book at the start of the school day.
- Reading Record Books are due in every Friday. Please encourage your child to read regularly and to record their reading at least 3 times a week in their Reading Record Book. The children can record their own reading in their Reading Record Book.
- Homework will be set on a Wednesday and is due in on Monday morning. The children will either have a maths or an English homework.
- Year 3 Easter holiday Reading Challenge: Reading Challenge YR3 EASTER HOLIDAYS