Year 5 will be heading off to Leeds Castle on Tuesday 22nd October 2019.
Here are a few reminders –
- Children need to arrive at school at 8.20 am, as the coach will be leaving at 8.30am. They can come through the front entrance and then come to the ICT suite.
- They need to wear school uniform, but they are allowed to wear trainers.
- They will all need a waterproof coat, as we will be outside for most of the day.
- All children need to bring a packed lunch, a drink and a named water bottle and an extra snack. They need to bring a small bag to carry their lunch in. They can bring a carrier bag, which they can put in the bin after lunch. The children will need to carry their bags during the day.
- Please provide any medication that your child will need for the day. Please then hand this over to the child’s class teacher.
The children do not need to bring any money on the day.