If the snow falls – here are some ideas for year 5 activities –
- Write a poem about the snow. You could imagine you were a snowflake!
- Make a list of all of the prime numbers up to 100. Remember – prime numbers have 2 factors. (Tip – there are 25 of them)
- Describe a character for a story that would live in the snow. Try using similes, metaphors, alliteration and personification.
- Read a great book.
- Write some jokes that you could leave for our class fairy.
- Make this week’s spellings into a crossword.